Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Welcome to the Crappy Crafter Blog

Hello, and welcome to the blog for Luthvarian's Crappy Crafts. I am a library page in the mid-west who has been crafting for most of my life. Recently, I've started and Etsy account. You can find my crafts for sale at http://luthvarian.etsy.com.

I also have a FaceBook page found here.

I have a few goals for this blog:
  • Showcase great crafts I find from other individuals
  • Describe fun new projects for you to try and offer "how-to" tips
  • Describe some of the interesting crafts I have in the works
I intend to update at least once per week. Right now, I am still in graduate school, getting my MLS in library science, and with work as well, I don't want to overextend myself. However, in the future, I may increase my posts.

Please feel free to follow me as I share my love for creation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.